Saturday, September 12, 2009

Funny Boy

Okay, so I am bad about writing down the funny things that Cooper does that make me laugh every day. I have decided to try and fix this by starting an online journal for him. Let me start with yesterday. I was changing Sadie, who had a major explosion. Cooper has been on a kick where he loves to try and get the dirty diapers. Since this was a REALLY dirty diaper I REALLY didn't want him to get it, which just makes the child more determined. After I moved the diaper (and gross pjs) away from him about 5 times he moved on to another game. Hit the laptop as hard as you can with the mouse, then hands, then throw the mouse. I left Sadie (still dirty) for a second and moved Cooper, who ran back to the couch and did the whole game again. Frustrated, I picked him up and put him in his high chair to just sit, where he would be safe and out of the way. I finished with Sadie and took Cooper out of the high chair, which he was mad about since he is never in his high chair without food. I picked up Sadie and began to feed her. Cooper went to the kitchen and was WAY too quiet to be up to anything good. Feeding Sadie, I was immobile. He wandered into the living room and was eating something (I figured if he kept it in his mouth it couldn't be that bad for him as he doesn't usually put odd things in his mouth). I also noticed wet hands. I could not think of anything that I left that he could possibly be eating. The cupboards were locked, I could not think of anything that made sense. He wandered back in again eating something and I just fed Sadie. Eventually she finished and the first thing I did was check out the kitchen. Spilled on the floor, and spread all over since he had been eating them, was a bowl of pineapple that I had left on the counter. I just had to laugh. What a character. And my little baby can reach the counter now. I have a whole new set of problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment