I have a hard time sitting still through three hours of church and we expect Cooper to do it! Impossible. He will love to be able to go to nursery and play. Anyway, funny church story of the day. Spence taught Sunday School and Cooper was having a very "clingy to Daddy" day. He would cry until I put him down, but if I put him down he would head straight for Dad. I finally just took him out and we watched the primary practice for their program for a little while. One of my friends, Maida, was wrestling her daughter Abi for the practice and finally just came down to sit by us. After Cooper and Abi burned through all the snacks (in about 3 seconds) we went out and wandered the halls. Cooper spent a good chunk of his time trying to pound on the doors where Spence was teaching and yelling "Dada." Cute, but a bit disruptive. Everytime the door opened he remembered he wanted Daddy and started the pouding and yelling over again. Not even a cute girl could keep him distracted for long. I love that he loves his Daddy (Daddy does too!).
Other story of the day. While we were getting the webcam set up to talk to Grandma and Grandpa Murphey Cooper took it upon himself to help out in the kitchen. He would take a piece of silverware out of the dirty dishwasher and stretch as high as he could to push it in the sink. What a wierdo. And actually, not that helpful, but at least it's cute.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment