Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kitchen



Okay, so really, Cooper plays with a ton of boy things. He loves trucks and balls and blocks, but today he found the tub of food in Sadie's room, and since we've played it with friends before I knew he loved it. (Also, he's been taking out the sink for days and dragging it around.) Knowing I would be picking food up through the ENTIRE house (and oh, was I right) we got it out. Cooper was eating the cookie as I went to get the camera, but he wanted to look healthy for the camera.I had to post the last picture because Coop has been walking around with his hands behind his back. A LOT. Almost everywhere he goes those hands say behind his back. I figure he's just working on his posture already, but it is pretty funny to watch him toddle around like that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment